In addition to the application fee, there are a few other potential fees you will want to be aware of.
Before your application can be reviewed, payment must be made. Payment is the final step after entering your experience, education, training, essay questions responses, and agreeing to the Statement of Understanding. The application fee included the exam fee.
Members $595 USD
Non-members $745 USD
If you are not yet a member, please consider joining for these membership benefits:
- Member pricing for certification and renewal
- Member pricing for annual conference
- Access to exclusive member-only webinars from leading change management practitioners
- Access to the ACMP library of presentations, whitepapers and recorded webinars
- Connection with professionals in local ACMP chapters
For a complete list of member benefits, click here.
To become a member of ACMP, click here.
Upon approval of your application, you have one year to schedule, take and pass the exam. If you do not pass on the first attempt, you may retake the exam up to two additional times within the one-year window. Re-examination fees of $300 USD for ACMP members and $375 USD for non-members apply for the second and third attempts.
Members $100 USD
Non-members $150 USD
Additional guidance regarding fees for cancellations, withdrawals and no-shows are available in the Candidate Handbook.
If you're looking for more information about the application process, or are ready to begin, go to our Getting Started page.