The CCMP credential confirms that you have the education, experience and skills to effectively manage change, and demonstrates your commitment to personal development in the discipline of change management.
CCMP™ is a credential created by change practitioners for change practitioners which will:
- Recognize your knowledge and experience in the profession, adding the letters CCMP™ to your name
- Provide you with a global standard related to the work you do
- Bring legitimacy to the profession
- Raise awareness of the profession in your market: What you can deliver and to what standard
- Support your further career development and progression
- Demonstrate your commitment to personal career growth and professional development in the domain
- Make you a part of a global community of practitioners with a high level of achievement
We are driving awareness in the business community so they know it is a credential they can count on to identify people that can perform change management work effectively!
What logos or identifiers can I use once I am certified?
There is no logo for CCMP at this time. ACMP offers two ways of identifying your certification:
- Add CCMP™ to your name, for example, Roger Chianu, CCMP™
- Add Certified Change Management Professional™ to your title
Recertification every 3 years is required to maintain use of the CCMP™ designation.